How to troubleshoot PrinterNot Working issue?
It’s fine if the printer delivers the prints without fail but it is extremely frustrating when it stops working because of some sorts of issues with it. If the printer is installed in the office, then you cannot afford to see it malfunctioned for long. Therefore, it is important to quickly troubleshoot Printer Not Working issue. Below we shared some troubleshooting tips but before let’s begin with a quick introduction of Canon printer.
Introduction to Canon Printer
Canon printer is introduced by Japan-based Canon Inc that manufactures plenty of products like camera, camcorders, steppers, medical equipment, etc.
Over the years, the company has made many changes in printer devices. Even, they have introduced many versions of Cannon printer in the market with innovative features. But the important thing to notice is that Cannon Printer stops working at times and there are many causes of it according to experts at Canon Printer Support Phone Number USA.
Being a Canon Printer user, you can manually resolve the Printer Not Working issues. To help you out, we at Canon Printer Support Phone Number USA come up with some troubleshooting tips.
Following are the troubleshooting tips to fix Printer not working;
- Ensure the USB cable is well-connected to the PC and the power cord is firmly connected to the wall outlet.
- Open the cover of the printer from the above and carefully inspect the printer. See if there is any piece of paper is stuck in the feed.
- Turn off the printer and restart it. In some cases, your computer does not recognize the printer and consequently, it shows not responding errors.
- Uninstall and re-install the printer driver that comes with your printer device. Then start it once again and see if the issue is resolved or not.
- If all the printers are connected to your PC at your workplace, then make sure you are sending the print command on the right printer.
It is supposed to start working your printer device once again with above-given troubleshooting tips. But if unfortunately, it does not happen, then finally, it’s a time to reach out us at Canon Printer Support Help Number.
We as leading tech support service arena incorporated a highly talented team of agents that claim to troubleshoot printer not working related issues. Being a Canon Printer user, you can approach the agents at Canon Printer Technical Help Number.